Throughout history, angels have been sent to bring messages of hope. Comfort. Service. Praise. Warning. Feel lost? Need guidance? Look for an angel. Interestingly, we have not been given many specifics on what angels might look like. With this in mind, I have spent every day for several months painting the images of angels who I would like to see most in my hour of need. You'll find no pastel robes or puffy clouds here. These angels are brightly colored and of another world!
- Every angel is 4"x 6"x.75" on an artist-grade cotton canvas using archival paint and varnish. These angels are made to last for generations!
- Every readymade angel ornament is different and chosen at random within the collection. Angels are already wrapped and ready to mail (read: no requests for specific color shades or names, sorry!).
- Every angel in the CRIMSON angel collection offers figures in shades of bright vivid red! You will find each angel is different and features a variety of colors and textures; paint, collaged papers, and some even sparkle!
- Every angel is named after someone who has been helpful in a time of darkness. These names are written on the side of each canvas. And while I do not sell angels to anyone on account of their names, I believe the angels are not assigned entirely at "random" and the artworks picks its recipient.
- Every angel comes with a black and white stripe grosgrain ribbon. Don't want the ribbon and just see it hanging flat on the wall? No problem. Give it a few firm twists and the ribbon will unscrew. The canvas will easily hang on any standard nail.
Because every angel is different, your ornament will be a surprise. This is limited run and custom requests are not available at this time.
- Domestic orders will be shipped via UPS and will most often be delivered within a week of purchase, but this is a busy time for UPS and stuff happens. If you need a guaranteed delivery date, this item is not for you. International shipping is available delivery times may take longer. Any international tariff/ customs/duty fees are responsibility of the recipient.